Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiDiag Elite > MD802 > So how do you use the print function the...
So how do you use the print function then?

2481 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2014-10-29 23:51:00

•   Level 3   
    (85) points
    LvR
    2014-06-21 04:37:15
     Registered, updated, used the MD802 on a few vehicles and saved a lot of things thinking I can print the results only to find the installed "Autel Printer" utility insisting that no scanner is connected even though I have it sitting here wide awake in my hands powered from the PCs USB cable?

The manual mentions a "Check - Elkite Printer" suite .......................... so where is this - I cannot download it from anywhere?

Note that the CD's version of the update utility is useless and I had to install the downloaded v 6.2 before the update  functionality worked.

•   Level 5   
    (289) points
    Astrowiki

2014-06-22 12:59:19 (Reply to:LvR)

For the app: Go to "Your account" then click on PC Suite. The software you want is "Autel PC Suite" version 6.21.

1. Activate the Autel Printer. (should be on the desktop if you downloaded and installed the app 6.21)

2. Plug-in the 802 to the computer (unit should turn on)

3. Select the playback icon. Once you have done that, it should connect at that point and you should be able to print. In simple terms you transfer the data to the app on the computer screen then copy it or print it.

It will not connect until you select "Playback"

•   Level 3   
    (85) points
    LvR
    2014-06-22 22:32:23 (Reply to:Astrowiki)
     Thanks so much.

Boggles the mind that the most basic instructions to make this feature work is not included in the manual at all.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-10-29 04:31:58 (Reply to:LvR)

Hello Sir, the printing instruction is included on Chapter 9 now.

•   Level 3   
    (85) points
    LvR
    2014-10-29 23:51:00 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     Chapter 9 of what and where can I get that.

Thought the user manual is meant, searched  but I cannot get to any link for a new (in fact any!) user manual for the MD802 at all
  Total1 Pages